Book Club Questions for the Preview of How Good It Can Be
1. Does Blake’s driving scare you? Have you ever been in a car with someone who drives too fast? Do you think driving recklessly is an early warning sign of an abusive personality that should not be ignored? Or is Blake just being careless?
2. Did you feel there’s something Blake is hiding in the glove compartment? If so, what do you think it is?
3. What about Emma calling Blake “your hotness”? Does that seem out of character to you? Is Emma being herself? Do you think Blake likes being called this? Or does he like Emma for who she is, when she’s not trying so hard to be cool?
4. Why does Blake blow off getting the ticket? Who do you think is going to pay for it? How does that make you feel?
5. This is Michelle’s #MeToo story. Do you know what #MeToo means and are you aware of the social movement? Are there signs in this scene of what is to come? Can you guess what happens next? Read on to find out!